Powered by WebAds

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Another lucky break in the war on terror

I'm sure a lot of you had the same experience that I had listening to radio news this evening and hearing something about an attempt to send explosives from Yemen to Chicago.

The story broke just as the Sabbath was about to start in the eastern US - and long after it started in Israel.

This is as good a summary as I have seen anywhere. The one detail it's missing that I know of is that Laura Rozen reported on Politico on Friday afternoon that one of the packages was addressed to the Chicago Jewish Federation.

I also suggest you look here for an account from someone who was flying from Sanaa to Dubai at around the same time as one of the packages.

There's been at least one arrest made in Yemen.

Aren't you glad Sheriff Obama is on duty watching out for terrorists? They were quite lucky to have stopped this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google